iboss Email Archiver
The iboss Email Archiver is a complete and affordable email archiving solution that enables you to effectively store, index, and preserve all emails passing through our filters. Our solution enhances operational efficiencies and enforces policies for regulatory compliance. By enforcing these policies, all emails stored in an organization’s email archive can quickly be retrieved so that administrators, auditors and end users can view the fully indexed messages.
- Comprehensive archiving
- Search and retrieval of messages
- Policy management
- Reporting and statistics
- Data-loss prevention
- Spam and Virus Filtering
- Malware, Phishing Protection
- DoS and Rate-control Protection
- Outbound Email Filtering
- Integration With iboss Network Security Console
- IP Reputation and Sign Signature Analysis
- Policy Controls
- Sender Policy Network
- Content and IP filtering
- DNSBL and RBL Support
- TLS Encryption
- Multi-domain Support
- Virus and Malware
- Layered Signature Definitions
- Zero day Protection
- Keyword Filtering
- Identify Emails With SSN and Credit Card Information
- Filter and Scan Attachments
- Email Encryption
- Predefined Filters
- Email Continuity
- Email Spooling
- Fail Over to Alternate Destination
- Web-based Email Access
- User-based Filtering
- Individual Quarantines
- Auto Alert Users of Spam MSG in Inbox
- Web-based Interface
- Low Cost and Easy to Use
- Set up in Minutes Without Additional Hardware or Software Cost.
- Advanced Cloud Based Security
- Combines layered protection, which filters unwanted content and spam prior to delivery, plus reduces bandwidth consumption and adds additional layers of security to your network.
- Utilizing zero-day signatures to detect viruses and malware in the cloud before the infected emails penetrate your network.
- Data Loss Prevention
- Deep scanning of attachments and email encryption email is received only by the intended recipients. This prevents data loss and theft via email. Integration with the iboss Network Security end-point security module leverages end-point DLP and provides end-to-end protection beyond email and provides layered security. Rate Control and DoS protection DoS attacks are stopped in the cloud, minimizing exposures to the network. This preserves bandwidth and minimizes load on local network resources.
- Rate Control and DoS protection
- DoS attacks are stopped in the cloud minimizing exposures to the network. This preserves bandwidth and minimizes load on local network resources iboss.
- Secure Web Gateway Unified Integration
- Integration with iboss modules provides end point and gateway data security in a unified reporting console. Gain insight all user information from end point, gateway, and email in one click.
- Maintains Email Continuity
- Should local servers fail or become unavailable, iboss Email Security will deliver to alternate server and store emails in the cloud. During this time, web-based access to emails is available ensuring uninterrupted email services to the organization. Email spooling will begin when service is reestablished.