Compliance Ready Mobile Device Management (MDM/EMM)
Issue: Your network is expanding its use of mobile devices including iPads and Andriods. The need for devices to meet regulatory compliance such as CIPA, HIPAA, PCI, and FISMA is eroding the effectiveness of traditional MDM. The necessity for these devices to be directory aware, secure against data loss, identify and mitigate Malware and provide compliance ready reports are simply not found in traditional MDM offerings.
Solution: MobileEther EMM provides all key benefits of traditional MDM but expands security to encompass HTTP/S web filtering, intrusion detection and prevention, data loss protection, Malware security, email security and compliance ready reporting. The MobileEther EMM security suite ensures mobile devices meet regulatory compliance and acceptable use policies. Simple integration with over-the-air deployment combined with compressive security suite reduced total cost of ownership (TCO). MobileEther EMM extends mobile device security where MDM leave off.
Compliance Ready MDM
Key Compliance Benefits: CIPA, HIPAA, PCI, SOX, and FISMA
- - Provide HTTP/S web filtering with flexible user access and directory integration.
- - Identify and secure unencrypted sensitive data transmissions including credit card information or social security numbers and provide detailed reports.
- - Scan traffic for embedded threats including malware, botnets, new and unknown threats to prevent exploits.
- - Sophisticated signature and heuristic based intrusion prevention and detection identify threats and anomalies protecting network and optimizing resources.
- - Cloud based email security scans emails including attachments for viruses, malware, data loss, and protect against DoS attacks.
- MobileEther EMM Feature Overview:
- Directory Based User Authentication
- User Authorization
- User and Device Activity Reporting
- Central Console to Manage Filtering and Reporting
- Create Shared Content Apps for Organization
- Volume Purchasing Program Management
- Allow Delegates to Push Content to Other Organization Devices
- Custom App Creation
- Secure Sensitive Documents on Devices
- Dynamically Filter Apple App Store by Rating/Age/Type
- Geomap Device Locations on Live Map
- Scan, Wipe, Push Apps
- Manage App Delivery, Security, Updating
- Push Services
- SWG 360 EMM Security Suite Feature Overview:
- Cloud Based HTTP/S Filtering
- Intrusion Detection/Protection
- Data Loss Protection
- Malware and botnet defense
- Email Security
- Threat and Event Reporting
- Threat and Resource GeoMapping Technology
- Packet Level Heat Map Technology
- No physical access to device required for setup
- Allow delegated app management
- Track installed apps including apps by age rating
- Filter which apps are accessible in the Apple App store
- Inventory management for devices
- Inventory management for Apple VPP purchases
- Dynamic device location based maps
- Remotely wipe devices
- Auto-remove unauthorized modifications to device policy
- Trigger based email alerts
- Filter Internet access based on directory group
and user policy
- Detailed reports of Internet access
- Reporting by user name in addition to device
- Time and location based policies
- Wi-Fi management
- Device tampering detection and alerting
- Student Information System integration with goLive! Campus
- iOS including Snow Leopard Support detects unauthorized apps